Summer 2017 Timetable
Please see below for the exam timetable for Summer 2017 exams:
- Information for Candidates for Written Examinations
- Information for Candidates for non-exam assessments
- You will have received your statement of entry and exam timetable, please check them carefully. If there are any errors, contact the exams office. For changes of tier check with the subject concerned.
- Prior to the start of the exam period you will receive a rooming timetable showing all the exams. You will have to identify your own exams to find out their location.
- School exams start at 9:00am for the morning session and 1:15pm for the afternoon session. You should be in school at least 20 minutes before the start of the exam.
- You should be in school uniform for the exams.
- You should make sure that you only take into the exam the permitted equipment i.e. black pens, calculators if permitted for that exam. All equipment must be in a clear case or clear plastic bag.
- You are not allowed mobile phones, MP3 players, MP4 players etc. in the exam room. They must be handed in before the start of the exam. Failure to do so can mean the loss of that exam result. Where possible, leave them at home.
- You are not allowed to take sweets into the exam room. Only a small bottle of still water is allowed in the exam room and the label must be removed. Any calculator lids must also be removed. Packets of tissues are not allowed in the exam room. Should you need a tissue during the exam the invigilators will be able to provide you with one.
- Please remember it is your responsibility to check when and where your exam is.
- You need to remember your CANDIDATE NUMBER for all your exams. This can be found on your statement of entry and on the seating plan outside the exam room.
Students may also wish to download the Exam Check List.
In the Event of a Unplanned School Closure during External Examinations
If the school is closed to students due to severe weather conditions during an external examination period, information will be provided on a daily basis on the school website, by parentmail and on twitter.